I don't do it very often, but that morning I had forgotten my medication and had driven back home from work to get it, was still freaking out about the potential eviction, and on on the way back to work, ran a very old yellow light.
The camera caught me and this evening I got a notice from the police saying I owed $75 for running a red light. I got pretty pictures and everything. After finding out it will not show up my my driving record, I can quickly pay it and be on my merry way.
Having some checking account padding really helps in times like these...
I also discovered I was still being charged every month for the anime club's website - keeping the banner ads off it - after I thought I had cancelled it when I wasn't getting reimbursed as promised. The bannerless option has been cancelled and the site looks terrible now, but it needs a redesign anyway - getting rid of the frames would help minimize the banner crap a LOT.
rat ran into the neighbor this morning and asked about the smoke and if the crew had come in to fix things. The guy basically said they were putting out an effort to keep it to a minimum. How nice of them! rat shook his hand and called me to tell me the good news a few minutes later.
So, we have decided to get them something to thank them for their courtesy - something simple like a plant. Since they have a cat, what kind of easy-to-find houseplant is not toxic to a cat? We truly don't want to hurt Buddy.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*